Tuesday 7 June 2016

Week 5 Term 2 Dairy Post.

Dear dairy,

This week our class was the  learning lightsabers (the best class with the best teacher(s)-as always! We did bike I get to ride one of the  green rockets as for my friend he had to ride a stupid black rocket. We started by getting our helmets on mine was a bit wobbly as  ushiwle at first but it was okay after I got a teacher to help me. When we started I got on my bike, and as I already said I stated my green rocket up and I was of. We started up with the usiwle warm up witch was odviisly riding in a circle for a few minits. The next thing we did was we played the box game, witch is simply riding round in circles and the box/square of people and it got smaller when people got eliminated. People got eliminated by touching the ground and the winner was Janale! That was my 2nd to last time at bike skills. FUN!

No comments: