Tuesday 7 June 2016

term 2 week 2 diary post

Dear diary,


You are never going to believe what happened last week, I do not know? We had an inquiry launch day with MATTER. Did you really launch a rocket full of MATTER?

 Good question. The answer is 1 no matter is anything that tacks up space for an example your computer witch is a solid what is a solid the other types of matter are solids as I already told you liquids like stuff that is runny but do not always have to be, some others are, gasses is the stuff that we breath, now for the complicated ones, plasma have you ever wondered what the sun is made out of? well it is made of plasma, I bet you thought it was a liquid!  But! You would have been wrong, it is made of plasma did you know that-or what plasma is well now you know. So the workshops were:

A MATTER sorter game-room 12
A glop experiment-room 14-with my mum
A MATTER video-the adatorem
A egg experiment-room 13
A lava-lamp experiment-room 15
all a little cool

first experiment: a video, rate of interest: quite low
second experiment was: the glop experiment  rate of interest very hi!
third experiment: egg experiment rate of interest: a little hi
forth experiment: MATTER sorter game rate of interest very very very hi
last experiment: lava lamp

Now, let me tell you about experiment 4 the MATTER sorter game,  
there were 4 slots and you use the arrow to detect the box into the right slot the boxes were a simple square with a picture in it and a word underneath it at the botem  for an example the word oxygen and a picture of a oxygen mask on  somebody.

 That is it it do you like my story? I bet you do, and about the part at the end about the game if you want to do it to, type in on google, MATTER sorter game. there you go! I felt like a scientist!

1 comment:

Murray said...

I like sorting things too, you must be my son.
Well done Anthony.